Too much recursion 

Higher Order Javascript

 



   Subscribe in NewsGator Online    Subscribe in Rojo    Add to Google      Add to My AOL   Subscribe in FeedLounge   Add to netvibes  

Brendan Eich's Roadmap  Standard ECMA-262  www.schillmania.com  www.quirksmode.org 
www.snook.ca  www.davidflanagan.com  www.kryogenix.org  www.thomasfrank.se 
www.dustindiaz.com  Yahoo! UI Library  www.crockford.com  www.brainjacked.com 
chadlindstrom.ca  www.browserland.org     
       

Saturday, July 08, 2006

 

My Dad is Paralyzed


July/08/06
Yesterday, Friday, my dad, a well-known local entertainer and celebrity, was going to lunch. (He had his usual weekend gig that night and just completed his weekly radio show) Going to lunch, he slipped on the sidewalk on a beautiful summer day, fell, and bonked his head. Later, at 3:00pm he lay in the emergency ward, paralyzed from the neck down. Today, Saturday, we await the outcome of an 8 hour surgery. The best we can hope for they say is that he will breathe on his own. Before his surgery, he mouthed 'will I ever sing again?'. Need I say more my friends...
Update: July/11/06 Surgery went 'fine' and 'No'.
Update: July/31/06
Today my dad was moved from I.C.U. to Trauma, meaning he can breathe on his own now without a ventilator. He still has O2 going into a trachiotomy. Still paralyzed, no change there. Prognosis for speech, OK; for singing???
Is my dad mad at God? 'No, he has a plan'.
Another quote 'This will make me a better person'.
Oh, and he's planning a comeback, Nov.11/2007 8:00p.m., live on stage, Centerpoint theatre.





<< Home

Archives

June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?